Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lovely girl Danica Patrick

Lovely girl Danica Patrick















Personal Quotes
I'm a race car driver, and I'm a very competitive one.
Everybody loves to cheer for the under dog, and I definitely am, I'm a rookie.
"I drive pretty fast even on the highway in my Lamborghini. I don't like to drive at enormous top speed, but I do like to drive a little bit faster than everyone else. So if everybody on the highway is doing 80, I'll do 82 or something, and if people are driving 60, I'll want to do 62. I think there's something in my blood, in my instincts, that makes me want to overtake." (Newsweek, Sept. 25, 2006)
It's difficult to lose a guy like Dario, not only because he's a great driver but because he's a good friend, too. We're going to miss him. But the series made great strides over the past couple of years and this year in particular. I was asked in Detroit why I wasn't the big story after my best finish, and that's awesome. It's about having many story lines, and I think the league is developing that.
I want to win races and I wanted people to know that.
I will say that it started, that whole being angry thing, because I wanted people to know that I wasn't OK with finishing sixth, I wasn't OK with driving my butt off and finishing eighth. I wasn't OK with those results. I'm not OK with finishing third.
The Indy 500 is the reason I started racing, the dream of winning this race has been my single focus since I was a kid. Through all the ups and down, it's the one thing that kept me going.
Winning was always the goal; it was really one of the only times I put 'girl' into my vocabulary - like it would be nice to be the first woman to do that. What it changes is things on the outside like the media, the endorsements and the fan attention. It doesn't change me as a driver.
What stands out about racing in Canada is how educated and how excited all the fans are.
One of the things that happens after I won, is that you want to win again so quickly. You get a little taste and you want it back.
He's a really fantastic driver and I'm actually excited and honored to be out there with him this weekend. I remember when I first came back to the United States, Paul was in Champ Car then. He's so good and he's just always so fast in qualifying and he's tough out there ... I remember that from when I was a kid, too. I've always been a Paul Tracy fan.
Where Are They Now
(April 2006) Her book, "Danica - Crossing the Line", begins selling.
(September 2007) In the Motorola AGR No.7 INDY car finished in second place at the road coarse Detroit Grand Prix at Bell Isle in Detroit, Michigan.
(February 2008) finished in 1st place ahead of 15 other racers during the INDY Car Open Test at Miami Homestead Speedway. Patrick posted the quickest lap during the five-hour session of 1.5 miles in 25.0772 seconds (213.182 mph).
(April 2008) In the Motorola AGR No.7 INDY car finished in first place at the Twin Ring Motegi Japan 300. She became the first female to win a major auto racing event worldwide.
(September 2008) After completing the 2008 IndyCar season at Chicagoland with a career high in the final season standings of 6th place, she then filmed the opening sequence for the National Football League's 2008 Sunday Night Football coverage at Indianapolis Motor Speedway which featured Patrick driving John Madden in his Madden Cruiser.
(January 2009) As part of a four driver team, drove the AT&T Childress Howard No. 2 Crawford DP08 during the late night segment of the Grand-Am Rolex 24 at Daytona.
(April 2009) In the Motorola AGR No. 7 IndyCar finished in fourth place at the Long Beach Grand Prix in California.






Danica Patrick - The Sexy Race Car Driver
features Danica Patrick biography, photo gallery, wallpapers, and racing statistics ... DANICA PATRICK'S PHOTOS FROM INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY ...www.sexydanicapatrick.com -
Danica Patrick - The Sexy Race Car Driver
DANICA PATRICK'S PHOTOS ESPY AWARDS. DANICA PATRICK AT ROLEX DAYTONA 24. DANICA PATRICK'S PHOTOS IN PEAK ANTIFREEZE INDY 300 BY MR. CLEAN. DANICA PATRICK'S ACTION ...www.sexydanicapatrick.com/danicaphoto.html -





SI.com - Danica Patrick - 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Photo Gallery
Danica Patrick at Singer Island, Florida, from the 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photo gallery. See Danica Patrick and other top models in the SI Swimsuit Edition ...sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2008_swimsuit/danica-patrick -
Danica Patrick Photo Gallery - Posters
Various photos of the young race car driver Danica Patrick.www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm -
Danica Patrick Photos - Indy Speedway
DANICA PATRICK PHOTOS. Danica Patrick Sports Illustrated 2008 Swimsuit Issue Pics. Danica Patrick Photo Page 1 (FHM Photos) Danica Patrick Photo Page 2 (02/05/07) ...www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica3.html -
Danica Patrick's Sexy Bikini Bod Video - Comcast.net
Watch the Danica Patrick's Sexy Bikini Bod video at Comcast.net ... Danica Patrick's Sexy Bikini Bod. See the IndyCar driver's hot photo shoot. E! Playlist ...comcast.net/video/.../1100896415/Comcast/1101345366 -
Miss Danica Patrick Website
Danica Patrick Pictures, News, Links and Guestbook ... All Rights Reserved. 2005-2008 http://justin-timberlake-photos.blogspot.com/ 10.20.2005. Free Hit Counter ...www.missdanicapatrick.com -
danica-patrick-sexy-photos Buzz Newsroom
Photos. Politics. Sports. Tech. Video. WTF. danica-patrick-sexy-photos ... Noemi Letizia Photo Gallery. Danica Patrick's Shape Magazine Bikini Cover. We Heart Penis ...buzznewsroom.com/photos/.../attachment/danica-patrick-sexy-photos -
Sexy Danica Patrick
Sexy Danica Patrick. Photos, News, Quotes and Articles about the sexy race car driver ... Copyright 2008 Sexy Danica Patrick WPTheme by WP Theme Designer ...sexydanicapatrick.blogspot.com -
Orlando Sentinel - Sexy photo shoots aside, Danica Patrick is a ...
Ever since Danica Patrick won her first Indy Racing League race early Sunday ... Sexy photo shoots aside, Danica Patrick is a talented driver. Deal with it ...blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_nascar/2008/04/sexy-photos-sho.html -